3 replies to this topic

#1 EpicOut

EpicOut

• Members
    Neutral
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

Hey, i share my downloader, i make it for fun and instructive purpose;

my downlader just use UrlDownloadToFile and CreateProcess, all dynamcally for bypass some avs. I could have use the PEB to perfom a better downloader but im lazy :].

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• HttP-NuKe, x58 and Hess like this

#2 iCode

iCode

Intermediate Member

• Guru
    Very Good
  • 233 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

Nice contribute. Just so you know this isn't dynamic since the API addresses are still hard-coded.

#3 EpicOut

EpicOut

• Members
    Neutral
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

They are not hard-coded, and this is dynamic because the functions used are not reported in the IAT, unless GetProc & LoadLibrary, but i could have use PEB to hide them.

Hard-coded suppose the addresses are already known (not in this case), and in other words it's impossible to known in advance the addresses, (ASLR) every reboot the DLL/EXECUTABLE change their execution addresses.

#4 iCode

iCode

Intermediate Member

• Guru
    Very Good
  • 233 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

They are not hard-coded, and this is dynamic because the functions used are not reported in the IAT, unless GetProc & LoadLibrary, but i could have use PEB to hide them.

Hard-coded suppose the addresses are already known (not in this case), and in other words it's impossible to known in advance the addresses, (ASLR) every reboot the DLL/EXECUTABLE change their execution addresses.

I meant for if you were to turn this into a shellcode, the addresses for GetProcAddresses and LoadLibraryA would be static. Sorry I completely forgot to finish my comment before I posted it :P Since you are creating an executable and not just a binary, you can use Invoke instead of directly calling them from Kernel32.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: source, masm