anonymous

Beginner

• Members
    Fair
  • 16 posts
  • LocationFlying on a unicorn in space eating cake with the Space Core

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:18 PM

-UPDATED- September 18, 2012

After the success of BEST TOOLS EVER and BEST TOOLS EVER [2] and BEST TOOLS EVER [3] i will release now BEST TOOLS EVER [4]
All your polls answers were taken into consideration.
For that reason this thread will only contain hacking tools with some necessary tools to make your hacking job easier and faster.
All these softwares are either full versions or with serials numbers. Don't worry about trials mode. In case you find any trial version just let me know and I will find the serials or the cracks for you.
If you want to request any software , also let me know and i will provide you with this software.

It would be better if you bookmarks the 5 tools lists so you can refer to them later in the future.

Facebooz
Many people were asking on how to hack facebook account. This tool is design to hack any facebook account you want with 2 simple steps. Specify the username and the pass list and let it work.
It will hack that account and give you the pass.
And for idiots who say that it doesn't work. Well it works but it need times between each attemd to login otherwise it will become a facebooz freezer

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Brutus
This tool will hack for you any login page by trying all password possibilities. The reason i added here is because many people were finding troubles with there brutus and couldn't do any hack so this one should solve all there nightmares.

PassList Generator
Many days ago someone post here in the forum a pass list that is 2GB size. I know that some people cannot download such a file including me so i did some search and found this tool. This software should create the pass list that you need to your brute force. Very small size but very big efficiency.

In Shadow Batch Virus Gen - 4.1.2
This tool is a virus creater. It will create very proffesional virus. Never test any virus on your PC. Very effective for bad hackers.
password with no quotes: "In Shadow"

Atomics Virus Creator V.65
This tool is a virus creater. It will create very proffesional virus. Never test any virus on your PC. Very effective for bad hackers

Now I will post 3 tools that should be downloaded toghether for better results.

Exploitscanner
This tool will search for vulnarable websites. You only have to write the dock and it will search for potential website to hack. Always use inurl:"article.php?id=1" as a dork.

SQL I Helper V.2.7
After you find your potential website , use this tool to auto hack the website using SQL injection. This tool will do all the hard job by itself. Just select buttons to tell here what to do.
You might need to find the pass using the hash method

Admin finder
After you findthe passwords , use this tool to find the admin page login. Some people are heaving problems finding that page. This should solve this problem but remember that can't find all login pages. It use the most common extensions. You have the ability to add more extensions to the list to increase your search range

cain and abel
Crack PC passwords , hack network connections , sniff , brute , ....................... and all your dirty job.
I don't think i need to explain what does this tool do. Everyone know about and how neccesary it for hacking job.

w32 disassembler degguer
This tool will help you to disassemble any program you want. Very effective for programmers

72389 Email Bomber
This tool will help you to spam any email you want. This one is special because you have the ability to spam from different email at the same time. All credit go to Nathan72389

Simple Binder
Use this tool to bind any 2 files in a single file. You are not restricted to jpg or mp3 files but you can bind any type of file. It is very effective to hide virus and worms and all malwares type. All credits go Nathan72389

Hotmail Hacker And Messenger Fun
This tool will help you to hack any Hotmail messenger you want. It simply work by making the person think he can hack email using it while in the reality he is the one to be hacked. All credit go to Nathan72389

Gmail Hacker
This tool will help you to hack any Gmail you want. It simply work by making the person think he can hack email using it while in the reality he is the one to be hacked. All credit go to Nathan72389

Chat Spammer
Use this tool to spam any chat room. Write what phrase you want it to be spammed. I am still try to figure out the best way to use it. Very funny and worst to try it

1st Mass Mailer 4.2
This tool will help you to mass spam emails. Little bit compliacted but very very effective.
Serial: "18935379480889"
Thanks to 88power88 for the serial

My lock box
Many people were asking for tools to hide files and folders. This tool will hide the files that you don't want anyone to see it by hiding it inside a box that the software create and to make it impossible to anyone to reach it. Very easy to use

I lock
Same as the one before but this one is more proffessional. This tool will hide the files that you don't want anyone to see it by hiding it inside a box that the software create and to make it impossible to anyone to reach it.

Lock an exe
This tool will lock any ".exe" file by making it not working anymore. If you click on the new exe , it won't execute. Ability to share it between PCs safetly at a condition that these 2 pc have this tools to lock it and unlock it

Icon Changer v3.8
Some people were asking for tools that can change the icon for there files. Use this tool to change the icons of any thing you want on your PC. Customize anything that have a icon interference.

Please take some time to answer the poll and to rate the thread
I will keep adding tools to here. Let me know your replies and what software you have downloaded.

• turbo420, HttP-NuKe and docoon like this

#2 AKL3GEND

AKL3GEND

Intermediate Member

• Members
    Good
  • 288 posts
  • LocationAlaska
Contributor

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:01 AM

would this work for bruteing a yahoo.co.uk email?

#3 anonymous

anonymous

Beginner

• Members
    Fair
  • 16 posts
  • LocationFlying on a unicorn in space eating cake with the Space Core

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:08 AM

would this work for bruteing a yahoo.co.uk email?

yes,maybe? You should try it :)

#4 JuMp3r

JuMp3r

• Members
    Fair
  • 68 posts
  • LocationBAHRAIN

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

great bro good tools ty for sharing

#5 Zirach

Zirach

• Members
    Neutral
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

Thanks for sharing ... great compensation for searching all the way in google.

#6 docoon

docoon

• Members
    Neutral
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

Thanks for Sharing

#7 docoon

docoon

• Members
    Neutral
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

Just one more thing,

The, In Shadow Batch Virus Gen - 4.1.2
This tool is a virus creater. It will create very proffesional virus. Never test any virus on your PC. Very effective for bad hackers.
password with no quotes: "In shadow" ... The password is wrong the correct would be "In Shadow"

#8 x58

x58

Advanced

• Administrators
    Awesome
  • 2,419 posts
Contributor

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

Just one more thing,

The, In Shadow Batch Virus Gen - 4.1.2
password with no quotes: "In shadow" ... The password is wrong the correct would be "In Shadow"

I have edited the thread and changed the wrong password to the right one.
Thanks for posting it.

#9 HttP-NuKe

HttP-NuKe

Advanced Member

• Loyalist
    Very Good
  • 366 posts
Contributor

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

first of all, thanks for sharing.
nice list, but i gotta ask this,
are they clean or what?
i'm not beeing suspicious :ph34r: , but i have to ask tho, cuz some of these tools are usefull, and im too lazy to check
  • x58 likes this

#10 docoon

docoon

• Members
    Neutral
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

first of all, thanks for sharing.
nice list, but i gotta ask this,
are they clean or what?
i'm not beeing suspicious :ph34r: , but i have to ask tho, cuz some of these tools are usefull, and im too lazy to check

All of them probably are only False-Positive, If you are too lazy to check its ur own risk ^ ^ .. it take only a few seconds, but anyway i already have downloaded and use many of those and for while all clean (only false-positive).

#11 HttP-NuKe

HttP-NuKe

Advanced Member

• Loyalist
    Very Good
  • 366 posts
Contributor

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

thanks for notifying me ;)

#12 goldenedge

goldenedge

• Members
    Neutral
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:26 PM

can somebody check the exploit scanner -

theres 2 files one of them is the scanner and one of them is just to increase the file size i dont know the reason for that but its just like 50 of the same files

#13 x58

x58

Advanced

• Administrators
    Awesome
  • 2,419 posts
Contributor

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:03 PM

can somebody check the exploit scanner -

theres 2 files one of them is the scanner and one of them is just to increase the file size i dont know the reason for that but its just like 50 of the same files

The random files are exe files to fill up a gap of space? The scanner itself seems legit. You can run it in a sandbox (If you still don't trust it)

Attached Files

#14 Dixiecrafting

Dixiecrafting

• Members
    Neutral
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

i cannot find Best tools ever 1,2 or 3 :/

Can anyone give me a link?

Thanks in advance. 

#15 crazy9500555

crazy9500555

• Members
    Neutral
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:41 AM

Hi everybody, concerning "facebooz". Is the password list inside the .jar? Cz I do not find it. Thank you :)

#16 Ravage

Ravage

Expert

• Administrators
    Excellent
  • 804 posts
Contributor

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:58 AM

What password are you talking about exactly?

#17 crazy9500555

crazy9500555

• Members
    Neutral
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:13 AM

Just when you open it, it asks you a password list. I can find it on internet it is not a problem, but i tried the program and it does not work. i do not know why, it says me: Could not load cparams :Connection refused: connect.

EDIT: I looked on internet, it looks like it is patched... If someone has any idea of another tool that could do the same work as this one. (facebooz) it would be nice to say it. Thank you everyone

#18 Ravage

Ravage

Expert

• Administrators
    Excellent
  • 804 posts
Contributor

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:29 AM

If you talking about the uploaded file there isn't any password, so I have no idea what you talking about.

#19 crazy9500555

crazy9500555

• Members
    Neutral
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:36 AM

If you talking about the uploaded file there isn't any password, so I have no idea what you talking about.

Sorry, forget everything i said about passwords... facebooz does not work so :), do you know another tool like that ?

#20 Neelix

Neelix

Expert

Excellent
  • 686 posts
  • Locationmsfconsole
Contributor

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:40 AM

he meant password list for a tool called facebooz.

probally a facebook account brutef0rce tool using username : pass combinations

look for them on google u will find dozen pass lists but dont expect it will success, this tool looks so fake to me lol