6 replies to this topic

#1 sinner251

sinner251

• Members
    Neutral
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:59 PM

Hello again,

HackHound community, My question for any member whom might be able to help. I'm looking for a Disc wiping software for my friend's computer. The story behind this need for a "Disc wiping software", is simply this my friend's name is Dillon his mom was a bit over-coddling to say the least. Well Dillon got sick of her needy antics and decided for anew, well his mother had the administrative account on his computer, with security on his user so strong "facebook" was considered to be of a too high maturity level. So if you know of a way i can wipe the entire drive without even going through his mothers account please reply a program of some sort.

Thanks again!, Sincerely Sinner251

#2 6066ADDEH

6066ADDEH

• Members
    Neutral
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:46 PM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• KraKarjaK likes this

#3 x58

x58

Advanced

• Administrators
    Awesome
  • 1,938 posts
Contributor

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:41 AM

Uhm you can also use;

or

Maybe also issue the command in cmd.exe

Ow wait sorry, what had facebook to do with windows administrator account. Wait a minute.. Bash in dos? :blink:

• Hess likes this
Regards

Website & blog 1366x.org

Forum - Rules & Regulations

FAQ

#4 Hess

Hess

Intelligence Service

• Guru
    Excellent
  • 2,499 posts
  • LocationBelgrade
Contributor

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:37 AM

Uhm you can also use;

or

Maybe also issue the command in cmd.exe

Ow wait sorry, what had facebook to do with windows administrator account. Wait a minute.. Bash in dos? :blink:

He wants desperately to get to FB ! :D Bash can be done in windows using M$ Subsystem for *NIX apps and via C Shell , Korn Shell , and SVR-5 Korn Shell. :P :D There was somewhere software that I used to completely "wash" HDD's , but , I must search for it , since I've paid almost $1k USD for complete hardware forensics kit , which allows You to enter manufacturer only things. :) But , some of tools freak me out , like actuator for removing mechanical HDD's magnet. :S

#5 sinner251

sinner251

• Members
    Neutral
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:12 PM

No, I was just using a formality to explain how atrocious his restriction level is. His mother has the primary administrative account, Dillon has the secondary account with high restriction level, although the programs should work. My father before he got sent away had a disk that you could go into the "boot menu", then from there would implement a name of the software, after clicking on it would give you option's and would wipe the drive and restore it to factory setting's. Although as I said earlier the programs should do that basic concept if im correct? 

#6 KraKarjaK

KraKarjaK

• Members
    Fair
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

• Hess likes this

#7 x58

x58

Advanced

• Administrators
    Awesome
  • 1,938 posts
Contributor

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

primary administrative account, Dillon has the secondary account with high restriction level

High restriction level ? Never tried the sethc trick and using net user?
Just google. Takes just 5 minutes and you have access to the account.

No, I was just using a formality to explain how atrocious his restriction level is. His mother has the primary administrative account, Dillon has the secondary account with high restriction level, although the programs should work. My father before he got sent away had a disk that you could go into the "boot menu", then from there would implement a name of the software, after clicking on it would give you option's and would wipe the drive and restore it to factory setting's. Although as I said earlier the programs should do that basic concept if im correct?

What has the "High restriction level" to do with the entire computer/os if you want to destory it?
Take a hammer and smash it? Or, put

on a pendrive, press f8 while post and start it now from the pendrive do a low level format. zerofill method loop 3 times at least and gone is she.

It is that easy, you don't even need a tutorial or search engine for this.

If you don't know how to use the terminal, it's easy open it and type dd (dd=a command line program)
type man dd for help and explanations..

Here is an example of how to fill the drive with 00's

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Website & blog 1366x.org

Forum - Rules & Regulations

FAQ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help